[DailyReading] Jesus is not divided

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Sep 27 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: United in Purpose
Reading: Jesus is not divided  2017-09-27
Reference: Matt. 12:22-30
Matthew 12:22: Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.
Matthew 12:23: And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?
Matthew 12:24: But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
Matthew 12:25: And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
Matthew 12:26: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Matthew 12:27: And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
Matthew 12:28: But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
Matthew 12:29: Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
Matthew 12:30: He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.