[DailyReading] The good and right way

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Sep 17 00:00:02 MDT 2017

Lesson: Seeking the Right Way
Reading: The good and right way  2017-09-17
Reference: 1 Sam. 12:20-25
I Samuel 12:20: And Samuel said unto the people, Fear not: ye have done all this wickedness: yet turn not aside from following the Lord, but serve the Lord with all your heart;
I Samuel 12:21: And turn ye not aside: for then should ye go after vain things, which cannot profit nor deliver; for they are vain.
I Samuel 12:22: For the Lord will not forsake his people for his great name’s sake: because it hath pleased the Lord to make you his people.
I Samuel 12:23: Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:
I Samuel 12:24: Only fear the Lord, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.
I Samuel 12:25: But if ye shall still do wickedly, ye shall be consumed, both ye and your king.