[DailyReading] Seek the Lord

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Sep 13 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: Seeking the Right Way
Reading: Seek the Lord  2017-09-13
Reference: 1 Chron. 16:8-15
I Chronicles 16:8: Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
I Chronicles 16:9: Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.
I Chronicles 16:10: Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
I Chronicles 16:11: Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.
I Chronicles 16:12: Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
I Chronicles 16:13: O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones.
I Chronicles 16:14: He is the Lord our God; his judgments are in all the earth.
I Chronicles 16:15: Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;