[DailyReading] Charity out of a pure heart

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Nov 12 00:00:01 MST 2017

Lesson: What Doth the Lord Require?
Reading: Charity out of a pure heart  2017-11-12
Reference: 1 Tim. 1:1-5
I Timothy 1:1: Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
I Timothy 1:2: Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
I Timothy 1:3: As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
I Timothy 1:4: Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
I Timothy 1:5: Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: