[DailyReading] Behold, I will send my messenger

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu May 4 00:00:02 MDT 2017

Lesson: The Spiritual Kingdom Foretold
Reading: Behold, I will send my messenger  2017-05-04
Reference:  Mal. 3:1-3
Malachi 3:1: Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
Malachi 3:2: But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refinerÂ’s fire, and like fullersÂ’ soap:
Malachi 3:3: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.