[DailyReading] Exceeding great and precious promises

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Mar 17 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: The Great Invitation
Reading: Exceeding great and precious promises  2017-03-17
Reference: 2 Pet. 1:1-4
II Peter 1:1: Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
II Peter 1:2: Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
II Peter 1:3: According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
II Peter 1:4: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.