[DailyReading] Look unto the Rock

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Mar 10 00:00:01 MST 2017

Lesson: Behold Your God
Reading: Look unto the Rock  2017-03-10
Reference: Isa. 51:1-3
Isaiah 51:1: Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.
Isaiah 51:2: Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
Isaiah 51:3: For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.