[DailyReading] Power through weakness

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Mar 7 00:00:01 MST 2017

Lesson: Behold Your God
Reading: Power through weakness  2017-03-07
Reference:  2 Cor. 12:7-10
II Corinthians 12:7: And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
II Corinthians 12:8: For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
II Corinthians 12:9: And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
II Corinthians 12:10: Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.