[DailyReading] Justification by faith

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Jun 6 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: Living by Faith
Reading: Justification by faith  2017-06-06
Reference: Gen. 15:1-6
Genesis 15:1: After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
Genesis 15:2: And Abram said, Lord God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?
Genesis 15:3: And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.
Genesis 15:4: And, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
Genesis 15:5: And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
Genesis 15:6: And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.