[DailyReading] The witness of the true faith

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jun 3 00:00:02 MDT 2017

Lesson: Another Gospel
Reading: The witness of the true faith  2017-06-03
Reference: Rom. 8:13-17
Romans 8:13: For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Romans 8:14: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 8:15: For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Romans 8:16: The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
Romans 8:17: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.