[DailyReading] Oneness with God

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jul 23 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: Oneness in Christ
Reading: Oneness with God  2017-07-23
Reference:  John 17:17-24
John 17:17: Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
John 17:18: As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
John 17:19: And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
John 17:20: Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
John 17:21: That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
John 17:22: And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
John 17:23: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
John 17:24: Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.