[DailyReading] Commanded to love your neighbor

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jan 23 00:00:02 MST 2017

Lesson: Who Is My Neighbor?
Reading: Commanded to love your neighbor  2017-01-23
Reference: Lev. 19:15-18
Leviticus 19:15: Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
Leviticus 19:16: Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:17: Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Leviticus 19:18: Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.