[DailyReading] Forgiveness essential

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jan 8 00:00:02 MST 2017

Lesson: Lessons for Living
Reading: Forgiveness essential  2017-01-08
Reference: Matt. 6:9-15
Matthew 6:9: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Matthew 6:10: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:11: Give us this day our daily bread.
Matthew 6:12: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Matthew 6:13: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:14: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Matthew 6:15: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.