[DailyReading] Believers may have everlasting life

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Feb 22 00:00:01 MST 2017

Lesson: Salvation Is for All
Reading: Believers may have everlasting life  2017-02-22
Reference:  John 6:35-40
John 6:35: And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
John 6:36: But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
John 6:37: All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 6:38: For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
John 6:39: And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
John 6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.