[DailyReading] His mercy endureth forever

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Feb 16 00:00:02 MST 2017

Lesson: The Father’s Mercy
Reading: His mercy endureth forever  2017-02-16
Reference: Ps. 136:1-4, 23-26
Psalms 136:1: O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 136:2: O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 136:3: O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 136:4: To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 136:23: Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psalms 136:24: And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 136:25: Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 136:26: O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.