[DailyReading] What happens when we rely on God

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Dec 13 00:00:01 MST 2017

Lesson: He Must Increase
Reading: What happens when we rely on God  2017-12-13
Reference: Ps. 57:1-3
Psalms 57:1: Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Psalms 57:2: I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
Psalms 57:3: He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.