[DailyReading] We can abound in many things

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Dec 11 00:00:02 MST 2017

Lesson: He Must Increase
Reading: We can abound in many things  2017-12-11
Reference: 2 Pet. 1:5-11
II Peter 1:5: And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
II Peter 1:6: And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
II Peter 1:7: And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
II Peter 1:8: For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
II Peter 1:9: But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
II Peter 1:10: Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
II Peter 1:11: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.