[DailyReading] He gave Himself for us

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Dec 7 00:00:02 MST 2017

Lesson: Behold the Lamb
Reading: He gave Himself for us  2017-12-07
Reference: Titus 2:11-15
Titus 2:11: For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Titus 2:12: Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Titus 2:13: Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Titus 2:14: Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Titus 2:15: These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.