[DailyReading] Cleansing brings joy of salvation

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Dec 2 00:00:02 MST 2017

Lesson: The Zeal of Thine House
Reading: Cleansing brings joy of salvation  2017-12-02
Reference: Ps. 51:7-12
Psalms 51:7: Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Psalms 51:8: Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
Psalms 51:9: Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
Psalms 51:10: Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalms 51:11: Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psalms 51:12: Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.