[DailyReading] Divine guidance brings rejoicing

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Aug 13 00:00:02 MDT 2017

Lesson: A Renewed Mind
Reading: Divine guidance brings rejoicing  2017-08-13
Reference: Ps. 32:8-11
Psalms 32:8: I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalms 32:9: Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
Psalms 32:10: Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.
Psalms 32:11: Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.