[DailyReading] God knows our thoughts

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Aug 10 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: A Renewed Mind
Reading: God knows our thoughts  2017-08-10
Reference: Ps. 139:14-24
Psalms 139:14: I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalms 139:15: My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Psalms 139:16: Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalms 139:17: How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
Psalms 139:18: If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Psalms 139:19: Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
Psalms 139:20: For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
Psalms 139:21: Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
Psalms 139:22: I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Psalms 139:23: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
Psalms 139:24: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.