[DailyReading] Obey from the heart

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Apr 20 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: The Rewards of Obedience
Reading: Obey from the heart  2017-04-20
Reference: Rom. 6:12-18
Romans 6:12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Romans 6:13: Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
Romans 6:14: For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:15: What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Romans 6:16: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Romans 6:17: But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Romans 6:18: Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.