[DailyReading] God is the source of all help

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Apr 2 00:00:02 MDT 2017

Lesson: In the Hands of the Potter
Reading: God is the source of all help  2017-04-02
Reference: Ps. 18:31-50
Psalms 18:31: For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?
Psalms 18:32: It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Psalms 18:33: He maketh my feet like hindsÂ’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Psalms 18:34: He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Psalms 18:35: Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Psalms 18:36: Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
Psalms 18:37: I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
Psalms 18:38: I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.
Psalms 18:39: For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
Psalms 18:40: Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
Psalms 18:41: They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.
Psalms 18:42: Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
Psalms 18:43: Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
Psalms 18:44: As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
Psalms 18:45: The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
Psalms 18:46: The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
Psalms 18:47: It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
Psalms 18:48: He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
Psalms 18:49: Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
Psalms 18:50: Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.