[DailyReading] A strengthening hymn

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Nov 15 00:00:02 MST 2016

Lesson: The Joy of Singing
Reading: A strengthening hymn  2016-11-15
Reference: Matt. 26:20-30
Matthew 26:20: Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.
Matthew 26:21: And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
Matthew 26:22: And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?
Matthew 26:23: And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
Matthew 26:24: The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
Matthew 26:25: Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
Matthew 26:26: And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Matthew 26:27: And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Matthew 26:28: For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Matthew 26:29: But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.
Matthew 26:30: And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.