[DailyReading] False profession is a lie

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue May 31 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: For All Have Sinned
Reading: False profession is a lie  2016-05-31
Reference: 1 John 2:1-6
I John 2:1: My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
I John 2:2: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
I John 2:3: And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
I John 2:4: He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I John 2:5: But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
I John 2:6: He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.