[DailyReading] Wisdom is known by her fruits

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat May 7 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: The Search for Wisdom
Reading: Wisdom is known by her fruits  2016-05-07
Reference: Luke 7:31-35
Luke 7:31: And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?
Luke 7:32: They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.
Luke 7:33: For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.
Luke 7:34: The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
Luke 7:35: But wisdom is justified of all her children.