[DailyReading] God glorified in all things

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun May 1 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: Praise the Lord
Reading: God glorified in all things  2016-05-01
Reference: 1 Pet. 4:7-11
I Peter 4:7: But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
I Peter 4:8: And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
I Peter 4:9: Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
I Peter 4:10: As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
I Peter 4:11: If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.