[DailyReading] The Lord fulfills our petitions

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Mar 13 00:00:01 MST 2016

Lesson: The Lord Is My Shepherd
Reading: The Lord fulfills our petitions  2016-03-13
Reference: Ps. 20:1-9
Psalms 20:1: The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
Psalms 20:2: Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
Psalms 20:3: Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
Psalms 20:4: Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
Psalms 20:5: We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
Psalms 20:6: Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
Psalms 20:7: Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
Psalms 20:8: They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.
Psalms 20:9: Save, Lord: let the king hear us when we call.