[DailyReading] I will guide thee with mine eye

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Mar 8 00:00:01 MST 2016

Lesson: The Lord Is My Shepherd
Reading: I will guide thee with mine eye  2016-03-08
Reference: Ps. 32:6-8
Psalms 32:6: For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
Psalms 32:7: Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Psalms 32:8: I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.