[DailyReading] Dying to live

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jun 19 00:00:01 MDT 2016

Lesson: Crucified with Christ
Reading: Dying to live  2016-06-19
Reference: 2 Tim. 2:8-13
II Timothy 2:8: Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
II Timothy 2:9: Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
II Timothy 2:10: Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
II Timothy 2:11: It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
II Timothy 2:12: If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
II Timothy 2:13: If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.