[DailyReading] A life of self-denial

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Jun 17 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: Crucified with Christ
Reading: A life of self-denial  2016-06-17
Reference:  Matt. 16:24-27
Matthew 16:24: Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew 16:25: For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Matthew 16:26: For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Matthew 16:27: For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.