[DailyReading] Battle between the Spirit and the flesh

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jun 4 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: For All Have Sinned
Reading: Battle between the Spirit and the flesh  2016-06-04
Reference: Gal. 5:16-21
Galatians 5:16: This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:17: For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Galatians 5:18: But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Galatians 5:19: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21: Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.