[DailyReading] The Lord thinketh upon me

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jul 31 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: Consolation in Christ
Reading: The Lord thinketh upon me  2016-07-31
Reference: Ps. 40:11-17
Psalms 40:11: Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
Psalms 40:12: For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.
Psalms 40:13: Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me: O Lord, make haste to help me.
Psalms 40:14: Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.
Psalms 40:15: Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.
Psalms 40:16: Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnified.
Psalms 40:17: But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.