[DailyReading] A refuge for the oppressed

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Jul 27 00:00:01 MDT 2016

Lesson: Consolation in Christ
Reading: A refuge for the oppressed  2016-07-27
Reference: Ps. 9:1-10
Psalms 9:1: I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psalms 9:2: I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Psalms 9:3: When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
Psalms 9:4: For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.
Psalms 9:5: Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
Psalms 9:6: O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them.
Psalms 9:7: But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
Psalms 9:8: And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
Psalms 9:9: The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Psalms 9:10: And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.