[DailyReading] The end of the righteous

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Jul 20 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: The Last Enemy
Reading: The end of the righteous  2016-07-20
Reference: Num. 23:5-10
Numbers 23:5: And the Lord put a word in Balaam’s mouth, and said, Return unto Balak, and thus thou shalt speak.
Numbers 23:6: And he returned unto him, and, lo, he stood by his burnt sacrifice, he, and all the princes of Moab.
Numbers 23:7: And he took up his parable, and said, Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, saying, Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel.
Numbers 23:8: How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?
Numbers 23:9: For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.
Numbers 23:10: Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!