[DailyReading] A good conscience

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Jul 13 00:00:01 MDT 2016

Lesson: For Conscience Sake
Reading: A good conscience  2016-07-13
Reference:  1 Tim. 1:5-6, 18-19
I Timothy 1:5: Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
I Timothy 1:6: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
I Timothy 1:18: This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
I Timothy 1:19: Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: