[DailyReading] The Spirit's anointing teaches us

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jul 10 00:00:01 MDT 2016

Lesson: Spiritual Judgment
Reading: The Spirit's anointing teaches us  2016-07-10
Reference: 1 John 2:27-29
I John 2:27: But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
I John 2:28: And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
I John 2:29: If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.