[DailyReading] To whom shall we go?

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Feb 17 00:00:01 MST 2016

Lesson: Powerless Without Christ
Reading: To whom shall we go?  2016-02-17
Reference:  John 6:60-69
John 6:60: Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
John 6:61: When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
John 6:62: What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
John 6:63: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
John 6:64: But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
John 6:65: And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
John 6:66: From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
John 6:67: Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
John 6:68: Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
John 6:69: And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.