Jesus� mission

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Dec 15 00:00:02 MST 2016

Lesson: Occupied in our Father’s Business
Reading: Jesus’ mission  2016-12-15
Reference: 1 Tim. 1:12-17
I Timothy 1:12: And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
I Timothy 1:13: Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
I Timothy 1:14: And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
I Timothy 1:15: This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
I Timothy 1:16: Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
I Timothy 1:17: Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.