[DailyReading] Sacrifice of praise

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Apr 25 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: Praise the Lord
Reading: Sacrifice of praise  2016-04-25
Reference: Heb. 13:8-16
Hebrews 13:8: Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Hebrews 13:9: Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
Hebrews 13:10: We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
Hebrews 13:11: For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.
Hebrews 13:12: Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
Hebrews 13:13: Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
Hebrews 13:14: For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Hebrews 13:15: By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
Hebrews 13:16: But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.