[DailyReading] Every good gift is from the Father of lights

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Apr 22 00:00:01 MDT 2016

Lesson: Our God of Mercy
Reading: Every good gift is from the Father of lights  2016-04-22
Reference: James 1:16-18
James 1:16: Do not err, my beloved brethren.
James 1:17: Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:18: Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.