David�s trust rewarded

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Apr 12 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: In God We Trust
Reading: David’s trust rewarded  2016-04-12
Reference: 2 Sam. 22:14-25
II Samuel 22:14: The Lord thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.
II Samuel 22:15: And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
II Samuel 22:16: And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
II Samuel 22:17: He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;
II Samuel 22:18: He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.
II Samuel 22:19: They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.
II Samuel 22:20: He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
II Samuel 22:21: The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
II Samuel 22:22: For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
II Samuel 22:23: For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.
II Samuel 22:24: I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.
II Samuel 22:25: Therefore the Lord hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.