[DailyReading] Life of the wicked is hard

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Apr 10 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: Life’s Short Journey
Reading: Life of the wicked is hard   2016-04-10
Reference: Job 20:1-8
Job 20:1: Then answered Zophar the Naamathite, and said,
Job 20:2: Therefore do my thoughts cause me to answer, and for this I make haste.
Job 20:3: I have heard the check of my reproach, and the spirit of my understanding causeth me to answer.
Job 20:4: Knowest thou not this of old, since man was placed upon earth,
Job 20:5: That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?
Job 20:6: Though his excellency mount up to the heavens, and his head reach unto the clouds;
Job 20:7: Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?
Job 20:8: He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night.