[DailyReading] Man cannot direct his steps

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Oct 2 00:00:01 MDT 2015

Lesson: Independence Leads to Idolatry
Reading: Man cannot direct his steps  2015-10-02
Reference: Jer. 10:23-25
Jeremiah 10:23: O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
Jeremiah 10:24: O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.
Jeremiah 10:25: Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.