[DailyReading] Not my will but Thine be done

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu May 21 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Allowed Affliction Is for Our Benefit
Reading: Not my will but Thine be done  2015-05-21
Reference:  Luke 22:39-45
Luke 22:39: And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.
Luke 22:40: And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.
Luke 22:41: And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
Luke 22:42: Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
Luke 22:43: And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
Luke 22:44: And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
Luke 22:45: And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow,