[DailyReading] Joy comes in the morning

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri May 15 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Grief Shared
Reading: Joy comes in the morning  2015-05-15
Reference: Ps. 30:1-5
Psalms 30:1: I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
Psalms 30:2: O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psalms 30:3: O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
Psalms 30:4: Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
Psalms 30:5: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.