[DailyReading] Joseph comforts his brethren

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun May 3 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Farewell Encouragements
Reading: Joseph comforts his brethren  2015-05-03
Reference: Gen. 50:19-26
Genesis 50:19: And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God?
Genesis 50:20: But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
Genesis 50:21: Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.
Genesis 50:22: And Joseph dwelt in Egypt, he, and his father’s house: and Joseph lived an hundred and ten years.
Genesis 50:23: And Joseph saw Ephraim’s children of the third generation: the children also of Machir the son of Manasseh were brought up upon Joseph’s knees.
Genesis 50:24: And Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Genesis 50:25: And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.
Genesis 50:26: So Joseph died, being an hundred and ten years old: and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.