[DailyReading] Sincere worship is a sweet savor

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Mar 29 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Strange Fire Is Judged
Reading: Sincere worship is a sweet savor  2015-03-29
Reference:  2 Cor. 2:14-17
II Corinthians 2:14: Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
II Corinthians 2:15: For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
II Corinthians 2:16: To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?
II Corinthians 2:17: For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.