[DailyReading] Praise to God for His mercy

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Mar 14 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: The Song of Victory
Reading: Praise to God for His mercy  2015-03-14
Reference: Ps. 118:1-8, 14-21
Psalms 118:1: O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 118:2: Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 118:3: Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 118:4: Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 118:5: I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
Psalms 118:6: The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Psalms 118:7: The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
Psalms 118:8: It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
Psalms 118:14: The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
Psalms 118:15: The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.
Psalms 118:16: The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.
Psalms 118:17: I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
Psalms 118:18: The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
Psalms 118:19: Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:
Psalms 118:20: This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter.
Psalms 118:21: I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.