[DailyReading] God is my strength and power

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jun 20 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Power in His Name
Reading: God is my strength and power  2015-06-20
Reference: 2 Sam. 22:31-40
II Samuel 22:31: As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
II Samuel 22:32: For who is God, save the Lord? and who is a rock, save our God?
II Samuel 22:33: God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
II Samuel 22:34: He maketh my feet like hindsÂ’ feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
II Samuel 22:35: He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
II Samuel 22:36: Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.
II Samuel 22:37: Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
II Samuel 22:38: I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
II Samuel 22:39: And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.
II Samuel 22:40: For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.